Somehow the 9th managed to sneak up on me without my realizing it, so I don't have a cute "3" month waiting picture, but am very excited that 3 months have flown by in a blink. In only 3 more months, I will have to begin updating clearances, letters, physicals, etc. so that will at least give me something to do for a few weeks. Sometimes I am completely at peace with waiting however long this takes and other times my heart just aches when we all lie in bed at night for prayer and the feeling that someone is missing is so tangible.
Here are a few photos from the last few weeks:
1. Halloween 2011- Bella the duct tape girl (yes everything on her body is made of duct tape), Carmen the mechanic named Gus, Drew the baseball player (shocker, I know), and Julia the rock star!
2. Bella had a day at school to dress up as an adjective. Her adjective hits close to home. :)
3. Drew enjoying our neighbors hay bails.
4. Carmen pulling the guts out of our pumpkin- she is the only want who likes to do this
5. Julia celebrating her LAST day in her CRIB. Can you hear the word FREEDOM coming out of her mouth? She is doing amazingly well in her big bed! :)